Wednesday, November 22, 2006




Romeo and Juliet- Shakespear
Juliet and the Nurse
Juliet and the Nurse were very bond together, The Nurse knows Juliet even more than her own mother knows her. The Nurse has been with Juliet from when she was a baby and the strong friendship was developed thorough all these years. Juliet loves very much the Nurse and and trusts her even more than she does for her family. When Juliet meets Romeo the Nurse is the first one to know about her meeting and her first kiss. But as the story developes the Nurse understands that this love could only bring bad things and tries to persuade Juliet that Paris is much better than Romeo. Trying to persuade Juliet that Paris was better than Romeo:" Romeo's a discount to him: an eagle madam, Hath no so green, so quick,so fair an eye as Paris hath. Beshrew my very heart, I think you are happy, in this second match, for it execels your first...(pg65)". When Juliet realizes that even the Nurse wouldn't help her anymore she looses her trusts in adults and her trust in the Nurse.

3 comments:

Stefania A said...

Hi Claudia! I really like your description between Juliet and the Nurse! I really liked it! Good work! Keep it up!
Stefania

Sofia A said...

Dear Claudia, I enjoyed very much reading the description you did of Juliet and the Nurse.

Magenta Z said...
This comment has been removed by the author.